High on Life Becomes Most Popular Game on Game Pass, Surpassing Minecraft

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
High on Life is the most played game on Game Pass, according to an image shared by industry insider Benji-Sales that shows Squanch Games' new sci-fi shooter at the top of Microsoft's most popular list, besting out other acclaimed games that include Minecraft and Playground Games' latest open-world racer, Forza Horizon 5.

See full article...

Never heard of it, but the trailer looks... uh, interesting anyway. Doom Eternal with a day-glo paint job and some wild looking aliens. Maybe...

It's the Rick & Morty dude voicing a gun - so pretty much non-stop schtik while shooting stuff, if you are into that sort of thing.

Oh I thought you were going to give an opinion on that one. Curious to see what folks think of it. Looking on line seems some vendors have it in the 10 fo 20 dollar price range.

I'm mixed on his (Justin) stuff in general. Years ago I was a huge fan but the last couple of seasons of R&M combined with some stuff I tried to watch on Netflix have left me uninterested. I'm glad this is doing well for him and perhaps at some point I'll give it a shot but for now, it's not on any of my lists. I'm far happier with what his partner did on Lower Decks.

I'm mixed on his (Justin) stuff in general. Years ago I was a huge fan but the last couple of seasons of R&M combined with some stuff I tried to watch on Netflix have left me uninterested. I'm glad this is doing well for him and perhaps at some point I'll give it a shot but for now, it's not on any of my lists. I'm far happier with what his partner did on Lower Decks.
The one thing I heard about is you shoot some kid in the game for being an insulting troll... and the gun is like. Oh wait you did that?! let me see if I can find the clip.

I watched a friend of mine play it a couple days ago. Not sure I intend to play it anytime soon. The gun is pretty funny at times though.

The one thing I heard about is you shoot some kid in the game for being an insulting troll... and the gun is like. Oh wait you did that?! let me see if I can find the clip.
I've been playing the game, and it has its funny moments, but it is still a FPS at heart. The scene with the "kid" isn't that bad, and you find out a little while later that he's actually in his thirties after talking to his Mom which her reaction to him being killed is actually funny.

I don't think the kid scene is horrible (I also don't find it particularly humorous, but it's just a small piece so maybe I'm missing the punch line) - it's just that it was leaked right after another school shooting (this was some time ago), so it looked really insensitive given the context it was being shown.

I don't think the kid scene is horrible (I also don't find it particularly humorous, but it's just a small piece so maybe I'm missing the punch line) - it's just that it was leaked right after another school shooting (this was some time ago), so it looked really insensitive given the context it was being shown.
I agree with you there and probably could have been left out of the trailer for sure.

Become a Patron!
Back