High on Life Is an FPS from Rick and Morty Co-Creator Justin Roiland

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Squanch Games has released an official trailer for High on Life, a game from Rick and Morty co-creator Justin Roiland, where a player fends off an alien cartel that is kidnapping humans to be used as drugs.

Go to post

The graphics, the music, the forced humor, the morty voice, the lack of sound effects, all seem to be clashing in an extreme bad way. This is a hard pass for me.

If you like the humor of Rick & Morty and or Solar Opposites it's probably going to be hilarious.
I like Rick and Morty (when it's actually new episodes), so yes I will enjoy this I think.
I admit that I'm curious about it. These days just about everything I play is serious or dark so something funny would be nice.
I totally agree. Horror games and dark souls like games are taking over lately, so this would be a nice change of pace.

If you like the humor of Rick & Morty and or Solar Opposites it's probably going to be hilarious.

I'm not super fan or anything, but I find the series strangely chuckle worthy on occasion.

I think it is the absurdism that does it.

In a way the show reminds me of the works of Douglas Adams.

I haven't read the Hitchikers Guide since I was 12 or 13, but I do remember it being hilarious

I'm not super fan or anything, but I find the series strangely chuckle worthy on occasion.

I think it is the absurdism that does it.

In a way the show reminds me of the works of Douglas Adams.

I haven't read the Hitchikers Guide since I was 12 or 13, but I do remember it being hilarious
The pacing is what gets me. It's impressive how quickly they get the jokes out. Reminds me of the hey-day of Robin Williams(RIP).

Become a Patron!
Back