Hogwarts Legacy Official Gameplay Reveal and Other Details Revealed

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Gameplay has been revealed for Hogwarts Legacy, along with other details for the upcoming open-world role-playing game.

Go to post

I have zero interest in Harry Plotter, but this actually looks good, I might play it regardless of knowing next to nothing about the lore.

I have zero interest in Harry Plotter, but this actually looks good, I might play it regardless of knowing next to nothing about the lore.
I've watched some of the movies more times than I can remember but I've never read any of the books. However, I've got friends, family, and coworkers that have and then had them tell me about parts of the books for years. I'm hoping for the best for this. When I first heard of it I thought it'd be another cash-grab train wreck but now I'm thinking it's got a decent shot at being something good.

It looks pretty well done from the video - most unusual for me being I actually watched the video to the end.

The books, I've read them all, have more then 80 names spells with many, many, more in the background, alluded to, just not specifically named. The movies added a few more. The same with potions, many named during lessons, a few even used by Potter Inc.

I am wondering how many of these made it to the game. The curse to make the targets toenails grow at an alarming rate sounds like a fun way to get petty revenge.

I am kinda torn though and have a full blown dilemma. The Potter genera would be fun to explore and see in a whole new way will need to be balanced against supporting and giving a portion of my money to JK due to her well publicized views on a specific topic.

I am trying to keep politics out of this if you dont know look it up. Other then to acknowledge there is a controversy I would think we should avoid this topic as it is too polarizing and bitter.

Then don't effing bring it up, you can't just elude to a topic and then press eject. Facts are bitter, deal with it. A biological male will always be a biological male, how long we should pretend otherwise? What's the point where we realize that it's not sustainable? When enough of women's college sports have been destroyed, or when enough predators pretended to be something else to gain access to actual women?

Then don't effing bring it up, you can't just elude to a topic and then press eject. Facts are bitter, deal with it. A biological male will always be a biological male, how long we should pretend otherwise? What's the point where we realize that it's not sustainable? When enough of women's college sports have been destroyed, or when enough predators pretended to be something else to gain access to actual women?
Old people will die off thet can't deal with what is changing then it will stop being a thing and go away.

Become a Patron!
Back