Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition FREE on PS Store until May 14...

Added to library! Though... I do have the Steam copy and I don't have a PS4...

Though... I do have the Steam copy and I don't have a PS4...
Hahahahahahaha! I've been known to grab games for platforms I don't use (like when I used to grab free games on Origin years before I actually bothered to use Origin), systems I don't own (I bought most of my PS4 games before I had a PS4), and I almost never pass up free games (hence my EGS library is pretty sizeable, though I don't really use EGL). For HZD, I borrowed a PS4 and a friend's copy and played it back in 2017. If I had known it was coming to PC 3 years later I would have waited. In 2019 I grabbed a physical copy of the complete edition for $10 before they even announced the game was coming to PC, and now I'll be grabbing this free digital copy so I don't have to use my disc (same thing I did with Uncharted Collection). Wish I had the PC version and an exact copy of my save data from the PS4 version. Oh well.

But yeah, it's hard for me to pass up free games. There's no harm in adding a free game to your library, whether or not you actually intend to use that free copy. You may not have a PS4, and you may already have the game on PC, but free is free. Doesn't hurt to grab a free second copy of a game. I've also double-dipped with some games. For example, a friend bought me the PC version of Sonic Mania for my birthday a few years ago. I wanted a second copy on Switch, and since I didn't pay for the PC version, I paid for the Switch version (of course I got it on sale).

Grabbed it, apparently had an account from... who knows when :)

Not that I plan on owning a Playstation, well, ever...

Become a Patron!
Back