Idris Elba Joins Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty as Agent Solomon Reed

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Idris Elba has a substantial role in Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, according to a brand-new teaser trailer for the upcoming spy-thriller expansion that CD PROJEKT RED has released, featuring not only new in-game and gameplay footage but also the reveal of a recognizable cast member.

See full article...

I kinda didn't want them to rely on some star to come in and try to lift the series. It's just added cost for who knows why.

If anything Keanu took away from the game, it became too focused on his character. You are demoted to a sidekick / henchman in the game as soon as he appears. Just carrying out almighty silvertongue's every wish and whim.

Instead of acquiring celebrity likenesses to use in game they should spend that money on you know actually developing the game.

Instead of acquiring celebrity likenesses to use in game they should spend that money on you know actually developing the game.
This is why I gave up on it early on due to the bugs in the game overall. I didn't see many, but the performance with my 3090 at the time just wasn't there for me to continue. I may give it a go again at some point.

This is why I gave up on it early on due to the bugs in the game overall. I didn't see many, but the performance with my 3090 at the time just wasn't there for me to continue. I may give it a go again at some point.
That was in part why I waited so long as well. It was also because I just wasn't in the mood for it until recently.

I'd really recommend it with your updated rig. I've played it a bit on both of mine with the 3090 Ti and they both do well but the one with LG C2 is a much better experience because of G-Sync. Most of the time when it dipped into the 40s I could barely notice in comparison to when it was 60+ with the C2 but on the other rig, it was much more apparent. Factor in that you've got a 4090 and I'm sure it'd be a great experience.

That was in part why I waited so long as well. It was also because I just wasn't in the mood for it until recently.

I'd really recommend it with your updated rig. I've played it a bit on both of mine with the 3090 Ti and they both do well but the one with LG C2 is a much better experience because of G-Sync. Most of the time when it dipped into the 40s I could barely notice in comparison to when it was 60+ with the C2 but on the other rig, it was much more apparent. Factor in that you've got a 4090 and I'm sure it'd be a great experience.
Thanks for the information. I may give it a go again since it is back on sale.

It was playable for me on DLSS Quality, but I'm fine with 45fps avg.

Become a Patron!
Back