Intel 1tb 660p nvme $85

Makes you wonder whats coming down the pipe but its a great deal non-the less.

Still awesome deal. Of course they don't have those where I live. Interesting how they have the 1 limit per household. I know that SSD's in Raid 0 have limited advantages but having 4 set up as one drive or even a split for a mirror Raid would be nice at that price.
That's top rich for me but I'm considering buying one to add to. My system as I have the slot. And it will be nice to have two tb of nvme storage.

Still awesome deal. Of course they don't have those where I live. Interesting how they have the 1 limit per household. I know that SSD's in Raid 0 have limited advantages but having 4 set up as one drive or even a split for a mirror Raid would be nice at that price.
Yep.. The closest Microcenter to me is sold out as well. I wish I had the extra cash to get one of these Highpoint SSD7110 and fill it with 1 or 2 TB drives. RAID 10 that **** and have a blast!

That's top rich for me but I'm considering buying one to add to. My system as I have the slot. And it will be nice to have two tb of nvme storage.
Totally understand. It's taken me years to get the various ones I have in my rigs. Seriously it's been around 5-6 years to get all the ones I have now. I can't really afford it right now either but a man can dream :)

Become a Patron!
Back