Jurassic World Dominion Gets a New Trailer, Offering a Bigger Look at the Giganotosaurus

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Universal Pictures has released a new trailer for the sixth installment of the Jurassic Park film franchise, Jurassic World Dominion. Pterosaurs flying around New York and the Freedom Tower, Mosasauruses leaping out of oceans to give sailors a bad day, and dinosaurs running amok in an European city are just a few of the scenes that the studio has chosen to hype up the film, which is scheduled for release exclusively in theaters on June 10.

Go to post

Oh I thought this was going to be a dinosaur hunting game in the big city's of the world. But no.

I really don't get this. Why would you clone or design giant dinosaurs. That's going to need to be addressed in the movie and I personally hope it's some 'dinosaur cult' that did it because they worship our forebearers or something. lol.

Jurassic World: Dominion Said 'RIP to California, I Guess'​

The film's director released a map of dinosaurs across the U.S. and it's not looking good for the West Coast​

The film’s co-writer and director Colin Trevorrow took to Twitter to reveal the below map which details dinosaur sightings across the country. Since the release happened in Northern California, well, that’s where most of the dinosaurs are being spotted. But watch out, East Coast... it looks like they’ll be heading your way very soon.

“It’s a problem,” Trevorrow tweeted along with this map.

6804415144cb9288a4cd9bb6dfbfb95d.jpg

What I think is hilarious is the mental image in my head of every gun officianado and red neck hunting buddy... everyone who wasn't 'prepping' but really was. I can see Texas and a few other states start to see a drastic turn in the number of Dinosaur sightings.

Within a few years...

"Damnit Bobby we're outta dino eggs for breakfast for the family."

"Ah hell Mary you know we dun kilt um all.. but it was sum guuuuud eatin."

Become a Patron!
Back