Kojima Productions Announces Death Stranding 2 (Working Title) for PlayStation 5

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Kojima Productions has revealed that Death Stranding 2 (working title) is officially in development for the PlayStation 5, having released a teaser trailer for the sequel last night that shows off the game's new visuals and return of key characters, including Sam Porter Bridges and Fragile, who are played by Norman Reedus (The Walking Dead) and Léa Seydoux (Blue Is the Warmest Colour), respectively.

See full article...

The ironic thing is that the delivery aspect in of itself can be good, I've played plenty of games about deliveries. But Death Strangling is an utterly terrible implementation with the wonkiest physics imaginable, barren worthless level design, nonsensical supernatural combat, and typical kojima pretentiousness. I get a gag reflex thinking about even one of those things, let alone all amalgamated in a giant pile of a game.

I really wanted to like the first one after hearing all the hype but I think I was able to play it for a few hours before I got so bored that I never went back. I've also come to realize that I'm not really into Hideo's games as much as I thought I would be.

Become a Patron!
Back