Latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Rumors: AD102 GPU, 24 GB of 21 Gbps Memory, 600-Watt TGP

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Prominent leaker kopite7kimi has returned for another episode of, "How powerful might NVIDIA's next flagship graphics card be?" The leaker had suggested earlier this month that the GeForce RTX 4090 will feature the Lovelace-based AD102-300 GPU and 24 GB of memory with a blistering speed of 24 Gbps and 600-watt TDP, but these specifications have apparently undergone at least one notable revision since the initial report.

Go to post

I suppose the rumors are fun. Last I heard the 4090TI will actually sell with a dedicated 1000 watt external power supply, have 20 thousand whatever processors and 36gb of vram and a 12gb fast cache for self loading textures locally on the card via a new directx12.5 api.

I want to see rumors of a GPU for every gamer. After going through this latest drought and just now starting to see us come out on the other side - availability and affordability means more to me than performance.

If there's no plan for a full lineup to cover all price points, and mitigations to cover scalpers and miners, then all the performance in the world means nothing.

Become a Patron!
Back