LG Launches 27- ($999.99) and 45-Inch ($1,699.99) UltraGear Gaming Monitors with World’s First 240 Hz OLED Panels

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
LG Electronics has launched the 27GR95QE and 45GR95QE, new 27- and 45-inch gaming monitors from the company that feature the world's first 240 Hz OLED panels with response time of 0.03 milliseconds Gray-to-Gray (GTG) and self-lit picture quality with lifelike colors and infinite contrast.

See full article...

27 inch and 4k... I just don't understand it still. I would want 42 inches for 4k.

Yeah I usually hear 1440p is the ideal res for 27" cuz of the pixel density. 4K you'd want something bigger.

I kinda like my 27" 4K monitors. To each their own. I can't imagine sitting in front of anything larger to be honest.

I kinda like my 27" 4K monitors. To each their own. I can't imagine sitting in front of anything larger to be honest.
Now if you're forced to or prefer to use two monitors then yes I agree with you that 27 inches may work.. I'm old enough and my eyes are normally tired enough that trying to use 4k without scaling on smaller monitors would just give me eye strain. I'd be happier with a single 40inch ish monitor. If two... 1440p would be fine.

Now if you're forced to or prefer to use two monitors then yes I agree with you that 27 inches may work.. I'm old enough and my eyes are normally tired enough that trying to use 4k without scaling on smaller monitors would just give me eye strain. I'd be happier with a single 40inch ish monitor. If two... 1440p would be fine.
Oh I do use 150% scaling, on dual 4K 27" monitors - so you do have the right of it on two accounts there.

But I find if I try to use any screen larger, i have to physically turn my head to see the entire FOV. Well, if I were to pan anything across both monitors as it is I would now, but I don't play games or use it that way - it's very much so I can multitask. Turning left / right is ok when it's for the purpose of a different application, for some reason. But if it's me trying to take in all of one spreadsheet, or game, or movie -- I feel like I'm missing out on something that I can't see all of.

Become a Patron!
Back