LLL Is a New Sci-Fi Shooter MMO from Guild Wars Studio NCSoft, Set in Seoul and Releasing for PC and Consoles in 2024

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
NCSoft, the South Korean video game developer behind Lineage and Guild Wars, has announced LLL, a new sci-fi, third-person AAA shooter set in the capital of Seoul that aims to unify the concepts of "shooter," "MMO," and "open world."

See full article...

Hmm

I've always respected ArenaNet, who's the actual developer behind Guild Wars (NCSoft is just the publisher). NCSoft though, is brutal with their MMO titles. They do self-develop some titles (such as lineage and Aion), but not all of them (such as Guild Wars or City of Heroes).

NCSoft's self-developed titles are typical Korean faire - pretty grindy, "premium access" or subscriptions, loot shops with lotto-style gear upgrades or limited dungeon runs.

Last edited:
Sounds very Destiny 2 if you ask me.
look a bit of a mix between Destiny 2 and the Division which could be good if they take the best of both, or a trainwreck if they do the opposite..

I was thinking about what I liked about D2 and other then the shooting I could not think of much else.

The graphics are so so, the gameworld is not that big for semi open world and pretty barren, annoying mix of PVE and PVP for some of the better gear, and overuse of the same mini zones for different "quests", while just killing the same enemies.

*edit

I forgot about the jumping and jumping puzzles, I hate those with a passion

Last edited:
Become a Patron!
Back