Low-Profile, Twin-Fan CPU Cooler Can Cool Up to 265 Watts

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
A Chinese manufacturer by the name of JIUSHARKS has launched the JF13K DIAMOND, a new dual-fan CPU cooler that features a low-profile design. If advertising and promotional materials spotted by IT House are to be believed, the cooler is capable of cooling up to 265 watts, a level of performance that would put it in line with water-cooling solutions. Featuring seven heat pipes and two 15-mm fans, the JF13K DIAMOND is available for purchase from China's JD.com for 269 yuan, which translates to around 38 USD.

See full article...

15mm fans are shocking small for a 265W solution

The mention of dual 15 mm fans was definitely a "WTF moment" for me too. I can only assume they're referring to the thickness of the fan frame.

"According to reports, the size of this radiator is 24112192mm, and it supports Intel and AMD platforms."

I'd hardly call that "low profile". I doubt many PC cases are able to accommodate a cooler with a height of nearly 15 miles. :D

More likely dimensions (in mm): 241x121x92.

Looks like dual 120x15 fans.

I vaguely remember Thermaltake making something similar in the mid to late 2000's.

Edit: it wasn't Thermaltake, it was ThermalRight. They made a bigger one similar to the SI-128, though it may have used dual 90mm fans.

Last edited:
Become a Patron!
Back