Marvel Studios Hits Pause on Blade, Shifts Dates for Avengers: Secret Wars, Deadpool 3, Fantastic Four, and More

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Marvel Studios is temporarily shutting down production-related activities pertaining to Blade, its upcoming adaptation of the half-vampire character popularized by Wesley Snipes in the original 1998 film from Stephen Norrington and its two sequels, Blade II and Blade: Trinity.

Go to post

Blade direction is important but really you NEED a great action coreographer. If he can't use a sword and look badass on screen... then you're missing almost 70% of the character's entertainment value. Dude needs to be chopping up disintegrating vampires like they were fruit tossed to the fruit ninja app of a 13 year old on 3 can's of monster that suffers from ADHD and is experiencing an extreme focus period.

Blade direction is important but really you NEED a great action coreographer. If he can't use a sword and look badass on screen... then you're missing almost 70% of the character's entertainment value. Dude needs to be chopping up disintegrating vampires like they were fruit tossed to the fruit ninja app of a 13 year old on 3 can's of monster that suffers from ADHD and is experiencing an extreme focus period.
That's my thing. Snipes, at the age he is now, still looks the part in health and attributes but his ill pass decisions finished him I'm afraid and he'll never be the same.

Just like how DC used the The Twilight kid to play as Batman. I mean... what? Today, that part needs to be performed by someone with a MMA, etc. background and not only trained on-set by a stuntman or former whatever.

That's my thing. Snipes, at the age he is now, still looks the part in health and attributes but his ill pass decisions finished him I'm afraid and he'll never be the same.

Just like how DC used the The Twilight kid to play as Batman. I mean... what? Today, that part needs to be performed by someone with a MMA, etc. background and not only trained on-set by a stuntman or former whatever.
Find a delta and make them batman. Just warn the other stuntpeople.

Find a delta and make them batman. Just warn the other stuntpeople.
I mean... what ever happened to true talented martial experts today compared to the old-school:

Snipes, Venom Mobs, Jackie, Jet, Bruce, Chuck, etc.?

I mean... what ever happened to true talented martial experts today compared to the old-school:

Snipes, Venom Mobs, Jackie, Jet, Bruce, Chuck, etc.?
I have to agree. Heck I would even go so far as to say that Keannu Reeves is in that grouping of very physical actors that train for the role well.

Become a Patron!
Back