Microcenter deal 6-5-21

Burticus

FPS Regular
Those look like they are worth about $10 at Dollar General.

LazyGamer

Semi-regular
Nothing wrong with free if they work and the sound is 'not awful'.

This coming from a self-professed audiophile, but value is always a consideration too.

Space_Ranger

Semi-regular
Nothing wrong with free if they work and the sound is 'not awful'.

This coming from a self-professed audiophile, but value is always a consideration too.
These are $15 headsets... Looked up the price off their own site. $20 on sale for $15.. Like @LazyGamer said, these are perfect for kids and their phones.

Dogsofjune

Semi-regular
Well, they are indeed cheap. The bass is there but it's light. The highs are a bit muted. Not very crisp. Strong mids. Listening to a movie when your girl is sleeping, works perfect. They are light. Cheap plastic but they aren't uncomfortable to wear.

Still have to see what the battery life is like. Not only are they bluetoof, but they come with a 1/8th to 1/8th inch plug to connect to an Ipod..... Yes I have two.

The bluetoof signal is ok. Setup was easy as well. If you are mowing the lawn and the stream is local to your person, it's ok. If you are meandering around the house it may cut out if you test the limits of Bluetoof. Stereo imaging works. Can use an sd card for music. Would suck for jogging. Light shuffle board action could be done with these. Maybe sit on a bicycle. Best for sitting on the couch when everyone is asleep eating the cookies you hid from the kids late at night. Chewy cookies, not tortilla chips.

Not noise canceling at all. You have to crank the volume to be heard in anything but a library. You will hear a lawnmower if mowing. Not at all like my Jaybirds.

Performance based on price. Very decent. Worth the free and even at $15, great for heathens watching Frozen or iCarly for the 300th time.

I haven't tried them for making a call, so I don't know how well the mic works.
Coupon is still up I see on Slickdeals. Gitem!!

Space_Ranger

Semi-regular
Well, they are indeed cheap. The bass is there but it's light. The highs are a bit muted. Not very crisp. Strong mids. Listening to a movie when your girl is sleeping, works perfect. They are light. Cheap plastic but they aren't uncomfortable to wear.

Still have to see what the battery life is like. Not only are they bluetoof, but they come with a 1/8th to 1/8th inch plug to connect to an Ipod..... Yes I have two.

The bluetoof signal is ok. Setup was easy as well. If you are mowing the lawn and the stream is local to your person, it's ok. If you are meandering around the house it may cut out if you test the limits of Bluetoof. Stereo imaging works. Can use an sd card for music. Would suck for jogging. Light shuffle board action could be done with these. Maybe sit on a bicycle. Best for sitting on the couch when everyone is asleep eating the cookies you hid from the kids late at night. Chewy cookies, not tortilla chips.

Not noise canceling at all. You have to crank the volume to be heard in anything but a library. You will hear a lawnmower if mowing. Not at all like my Jaybirds.

Performance based on price. Very decent. Worth the free and even at $15, great for heathens watching Frozen or iCarly for the 300th time.

I haven't tried them for making a call, so I don't know how well the mic works.
Coupon is still up I see on Slickdeals. Gitem!!
Honest review... I picked up a coupon to get them for a cheap solution for the office..

Become a Patron!