Microsoft Launches Surface Thunderbolt 4 Dock for $299.99

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Microsoft has announced that the Surface Thunderbolt 4 Dock is now available to purchase for $299.99. The Surface Thunderbolt 4 Dock delivers ultra-high speed data transfer for a range of Surface devices, including the Surface Laptop 5 and Surface Laptop Studio, featuring multiple USB4 Thunderbolt 4 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, a 2.5 Gbit/s Ethernet port, and more. Microsoft's Surface Thunderbolt 4 Dock is not compatible with the Surface Duo and Surface Duo 2, according to its list of specifications.

See full article...

I wish companies would stop referring to hubs as "docks." @Zarathustra knows what I am talking about.

I just want the top down pop-in docks back :p

I don't know why Dell decided to get rid of the ones they used for their Latitude line. they were the best in the industry.

I just want the top down pop-in docks back :p

I don't know why Dell decided to get rid of the ones they used for their Latitude line. they were the best in the industry.
Man both Dell and Thinkpad/IBM had good serviceable docking stations that have gone the way of the DODO. I hate the new ones... while I still use them and see the function I miss the ability to just slap my laptop down and get to work. Now I gotta plug **** in and make sure i have a space for the laptop and other comparatively minor inconveniences.

I wouldn't care if it was via a usb 3.2 port recessed on the bottom of my laptop custom to slap down on a docking station. Make it as durable and functional and I'll be good.

Become a Patron!
Back