MonsterLabo Is Selling a Monstrous, 7-Pound Passive CPU/GPU Cooler Called “The Heart”

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
MonsterLabo's team of fanless-system enthusiasts have designed what is reportedly the world's biggest CPU cooler. "The Heart" is a gigantic, 7-pound heat sink that doubles as both a CPU and GPU cooler. Don't drop it on your foot.

Technically, it's also a GPU cooler. The heat sink at the heart of MonsterLabo's The First fanless chassis is now available as a stand-alone product - in black or white - for 180 euros. At 3kg (6.6-lb) and 200 x 185 x 265mm the cooler is (surprise) not compatible with your average PC case, but is perfect for a special project and testing.

Uuuhhh no thanks. Slow larger fans or AIO closed-loop liquid cooling systems is the way to go. Not really a fan of passive cooling anyways.

I wonder how many watts of hear it can dissipate while keeping components at decent temps...

No pictures of it actually installed or benchmarks? I have 0 purchasing interest, but I am curious to how it looks/performed.

Become a Patron!
Back