No Payout For Steam So Bug Tracker Releases Info

IceDigger

Quasi-regular
Wheres my TWO DOLLARS?!?!

Someone who found some nasty 0 day bugs in Steam was rejected for their bounty system and has released what he found publicly. Uh oh…

Huge fail from Steam for failing its bug bounty program big time. Not nice Steam…not nice at all…

Full Story

Wow... that was a glaring security warning I got from my companies proxy for trying to go to a security story on a Russian Website.

Perhaps a US based link? I kind of think going to read a story about security hacks on a Russian site is asking for trouble considering the history. ;)

Wow... that was a glaring security warning I got from my companies proxy for trying to go to a security story on a Russian Website.

Perhaps a US based link? I kind of think going to read a story about security hacks on a Russian site is asking for trouble considering the history. ;)

It's a pretty cool story bro. The guy is Russian, so aside from blatantly ripping off his content you may have to whip out your phone or wait until you get home...

Reactions: _k_
It's a pretty cool story bro. The guy is Russian, so aside from blatantly ripping off his content you may have to whip out your phone or wait until you get home...

I'll have to check it out dude. Sounds totally tubular.

;)

Become a Patron!
Back