Noctua Drops White Fans from Roadmap, NH-D15 Next-Generation Cooler Delayed to 2024

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Noctua was planning to release white fans in 2024, but that probably isn't happening anymore, according to an updated roadmap that the Austrian premium cooling components company has shared that no longer lists "white fans" anywhere in its columns. The roadmap can also confirm that the NH-D15, one of Noctua's "next-generation" coolers, has also been delayed from its original release time frame of Q4 2023, although that should be out sometime in 2024. Noctua may have more to share about these products during Computex, where it'll be exhibiting from May 30 to June 2 in the Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F, booth I1111a, per an announcement from last month.

See full article...

I guess it's against the rules to deviate from their normal ugly-@ss color scheme (except for their black fans, which I still have trouble believing they offer).

I guess it's against the rules to deviate from their normal ugly-@ss color scheme (except for their black fans, which I still have trouble believing they offer).
I think their blacked out fans and coolers are much uglier than the original brown ones. #changemymind

I've got the grey ones in my cases. Pretty snazzy but I would've preferred white ones. Oh well.

Because adding white color beads is so hard. Imagine adding none and offering translucent one, oh ma gosh!.
Yet, I did went all nocua in my pc, mostly becuase they are rated to run, well forever. This color nonsense, well i guess works as a distinction mark, but they should consider coming up with another or something.

Last edited:
Become a Patron!
Back