NVIDIA Begins Testing Verified Priority Access Program for GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition Purchases

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
NVIDIA is planning to launch a new program called "verified priority access" that aims to make it easier for enthusiasts to purchase one of the company's new GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition graphics cards, according to a post from an NVIDIA staff member who shared details about the program and can confirm that it's already entered the testing phase.

Go to post

I never got my RTX3070Ti/3060TI from the evga queue after more than a year, the card models even got discontinued.

Its good to see ngreedia doing this; hope it helps get cards in the hands of gamers. Hopefully more manufacturers/retalilers will follow suit.

It warms the heart to see NVIDIA reaching out to those less fortunate.

It warms the heart to see NVIDIA reaching out to those less fortunate.
So long as they already own an nVidia product, of course.

I can see rewarding brand loyalty. Just not sure how I feel about this though, knowing that it's most likely still going to the hands of scalpers and just making it easier for them - most likely. At least we aren't worrying about miners buying bulk any more (for the moment).

(Side note - the "hardware based" LHR stuff has been killed in latest driver, supposedly all cards can now mine at full speed, even if they were LHR varients. Funny.)

I was ok with the EVGA program, until they tied it with needing to be on their forums and points and stuff - then it got .. weird.

Become a Patron!
Back