NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 526.47 WHQL Driver Released with Support for Sackboy: A Big Adventure with RTX, F1 22 DLSS 3, and More

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
NVIDIA has released its GeForce Game Ready 526.47 WHQL driver, featuring support for Sackboy: A Big Adventure (out now), Victoria 3, WRC Generations – The FIA WRC Official Game, and F1 22's DLSS 3 update, coming October 31.

See full article...

CoD, once a force unmatched by having NVIDIA's FULL support but today, CoD: MW2 got pushed and smashed to the side by NVIDIA in the highlight notes by a sock! 😂

Man, you just can't make this stuff up, yo!

Wish GPU manufacturers offered separate, less frequent driver updates for security and bug fixes.

Wish GPU manufacturers offered separate, less frequent driver updates for security and bug fixes.
I agree. I don't really see why every single driver update needs to be an 800MB download bundled with all kinds of crap that either isn't updated in this release or I never install anyway (Experience, HDMI drivers, PhysX drivers, etc).

They do - for EoL OSes. They've released two security-only driver updates for Win7 after Win7 went EoL. So if you're on Win7, you'll definitely get waaaaaaaay less frequent driver updates.

Become a Patron!
Back