NVIDIA GeForce RTX 50 Series and Radeon RX 8000 Series Rumors Surface, Teasing Massive Performance Gains

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Early purported details regarding AMD and NVIDIA's next-generation GPUs have surfaced courtesy of YouTuber RedGamingTech, who claims to know some of the specifics behind the architectures that will be driving GeForce RTX 50 and Radeon RX 8000 Series graphics cards already and has published a video titled "another revolution in graphics" to report on the rumored insights, which have been picked up by various publications since their release yesterday.

See full article...

It's why some people get stuck in the "wait for next gen" mindset and never upgrade since there's always something coming that will be better.

Well being chiplets, i expect Radeon 7905,/7910, 7920, so on 7950hbm, 7955 pro all before the 8000. Might be an annoyance to name, but nearly constant improvement could be the way to go. Nvida's naming schemes are already enough so in a way it trained consumers already.

It's why some people get stuck in the "wait for next gen" mindset and never upgrade since there's always something coming that will be better.

You can watch a lot of steps come and go, but eventually you'll need to step onto the escalator.,

They can announce, and leak, all they want to but wake me when they promise to have products people can actually buy. I know things are a little better but not enough to matter for my tastes.

Yea... I got a pretty good card last gen and for me to step to the same scale this gen would be a pretty big investment because I'd pretty much need to go 4k as well. So for this one I'm sitting back probably this entire gen of video cards and CPU's.

Yea... I got a pretty good card last gen and for me to step to the same scale this gen would be a pretty big investment because I'd pretty much need to go 4k as well. So for this one I'm sitting back probably this entire gen of video cards and CPU's.
For CPUs, I'm just waiting for the 7000 X3D series. Pretty excited to build with one and retire my 4930K. The bottlenecks from RT features are getting pretty bad with it. Funny, I usually don't worry about CPU bottlenecks but RT seems to add a bunch of CPU tasks, even at 4k.

They can announce, and leak, all they want to but wake me when they promise to have products people can actually buy. I know things are a little better but not enough to matter for my tastes.

I just want to buy a 7900 XTX. This feels like the 6000 series launch all over again. Huge demand, piss poor stock.

I just want to buy a 7900 XTX. This feels like the 6000 series launch all over again. Huge demand, piss poor stock.

I could buy a Sapphire one, but 1.499€ is too much for a card that AMD sells for 1.131€, a 4080 from nvidia has come down to 1.399€ on their site

Become a Patron!
Back