NVIDIA Shares GeForce RTX 40 Series Benchmarks for Cyberpunk 2077’s Ray Tracing: Overdrive Mode: Up to 103.5 FPS with DLSS 3, 22.4 FPS Without at...

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
NVIDIA has released a set of benchmarks that provide further insight into how well the GeForce RTX 40 Series can handle Cyberpunk 2077's new Ray Tracing: Overdrive Mode at 4K (3840x2160) max settings. According to the benchmarks, the flagship GeForce RTX 4090 can reach 103.5 FPS in the game with DLSS 3 enabled, while the GeForce RTX 4080 and GeForce RTX 4070 Ti can reach 74.2 and 59.1 FPS with DLSS 3 enabled, respectively. DLSS 3 appears to be a must, as GeForce RTX 40 Series users may see frame rates as low as 11.6 FPS with the suite of performance-enhancing technologies disabled. Cyberpunk 2077's Ray Tracing: Overdrive Mode is available to try beginning today as part of a technology preview.

See full article...

I call utter bullshit. Just watched the LTT video on this. Unless you're giving up all the fidelity and IQ.

I call utter bullshit. Just watched the LTT video on this. Unless you're giving up all the fidelity and IQ.
Are you talking about DLSS 3? Specifically in CP2077 they have made leaps and bounds and it (supposedly) looks artifact free with the FG on. It still has issues in some other games but all the UI issues were resolved (again supposedly in CP2077).

I'm sure there are people on this forum with 40 series that can confirm or deny if it still has issues in this game.

Are you talking about DLSS 3? Specifically in CP2077 they have made leaps and bounds and it (supposedly) looks artifact free with the FG on. It still has issues in some other games but all the UI issues were resolved (again supposedly in CP2077).

I'm sure there are people on this forum with 40 series that can confirm or deny if it still has issues in this game.

Oh no I'm calling BS on 103 FPS in CP2077 even with DLSS3 on a 4090.

Oh no I'm calling BS on 103 FPS in CP2077 even with DLSS3 on a 4090.
From the Gamer's Nexus video, they do seem to be hitting that target. CP2077 is definitely in the 'playable' range with these features and hardware.

This is like... the 8th article about CP2077 in the last week ... all dealing with some new raytracing crap.

Seems sus..

Become a Patron!
Back