Only 56% of GeForce RTX 30 Series Owners Turn on Ray Tracing, NVIDIA Reveals

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Only 56% of GeForce RTX 30 Series owners and 43% of GeForce RTX 20 Series owners have bothered with ray tracing, while 71% and 68% turn on DLSS, respectively, NVIDIA revealed today in an article about how GeForce RTX gamers are embracing ray tracing and DLSS in record numbers. On the other hand, 83% of GeForce RTX 40 Series users enable ray tracing, and 79% of them turn on DLSS, something that proves ray tracing and DLSS are, in fact, seeing wide adoption, according to NVIDIA. The news precedes tomorrow's release of the GeForce RTX 4070, a new $599 Ada Lovelace graphics card that will benefit from NVIDIA's latest FPS-boosting technologies, including Frame Generation.

See full article...

Yea I think I'm going to wait for the 5080 or higher... something with at least 16 gig of video memory.

I have a couple games that support it but honestly I don’t think it looks better while playing - I notice the performance hit more than I do better shadows or puddle reflections.

RT is not a factor in my GPU purchasing decision.

I have a couple games that support it but honestly I don’t think it looks better while playing - I notice the performance hit more than I do better shadows or puddle reflections.

RT is not a factor in my GPU purchasing decision.
Not yet... for me it's actually more the benefits of Nvidia Broadcast.

Yeah, buy a 4070, that is not really that much faster than your 3080, but it has fake frames! Silly nvidia, give me good value and I'll upgrade, don't try to fool me.

Become a Patron!
Back