Over 30 Games Are Leaving PS Plus Next Month, including Marvel’s Spider-Man, Resident Evil, and NBA 2K Playgrounds 2

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Sony has announced its PlayStation Plus Game Catalog lineup for April, and while there's some exciting titles in there, including DOOM Eternal and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, over two dozen games will be leaving the PS Plus Game Catalog in May as part of what team PlayStation has described as a "normal content refresh." Marvel’s Spider-Man, Resident Evil, and NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 are three of the games that are mentioned at the end of a blog post from Adam Michel, Director, Content Acquisition & Operations, SIE, and while he didn't bother listing any more, a full list of titles can confirm that over 30 games are set to be removed. PlayStation fans are surprised at the loss of Marvel's Spider-Man, as that's a first-party title, having been developed by Insomniac Games.

See full article...

The loss of Spider-Man is weird, however I'm betting Sony is pulling the game in anticipation of increased sales due to the new movie coming out.

The loss of Spider-Man is weird, however I'm betting Sony is pulling the game in anticipation of increased sales due to the new movie coming out.
Geezus... Other than the first one with Tom Holland I haven't seen a single one of his stand alone movies. (Did see into the spiderverse.. loved it.)

Become a Patron!
Back