Pedro Pascal Stars as Shotgun-Wielding Mario in HBO Mario Kart Trailer (SNL)

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Pedro Pascal has already proven that he's perfectly capable of bringing a video game icon to life, having delivered a great Joel Miller for HBO's live-action adaptation of The Last of Us, but the 47-year-old actor may not be stopping there. An HBO Mario Kart Trailer that was produced for Saturday Night Live's S48 E12 episode would suggest that the actor might also make for a pretty great Mario, taking part in a skit that imagines what a Mario Kart movie set in a post-apocalyptic environment, featuring shotguns and other classic characters (e.g., Luigi, Princess Peach), might look like if Nintendo was wild enough to make it happen. Pascal served as the host for the latest episode of Saturday Night Live, which includes a number of skits featuring the actor, including one where he plays an Italian waiter.

See full article...

I saw this sh1t over the weekend, had me rollin'. Definitely seems like a better show than any other video-game-based movie or show that exists. I would watch the f*ck outta this Mario Kart show! My sister said she would take this guy as Mario over Chris Pratt. Gonna have to agree.

Become a Patron!
Back