PlayStation 5 Rumored to Launch in December 2020

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Sony has already admitted that the PlayStation 5 would debut in "Holiday 2020," but when? According to TweakTown's sources, the next-gen console will land at the tail-end of next year in December. That would break the tradition set by the PS3 and PS4, both of which launched in November.

My sources stated that Sony's next-gen PS5 will release "in December" but didn't provide an exact date. I would dare say it would be early December, but I also feel like December is too late. Releasing the PlayStation 5 in October would make more sense for Sony to ride the huge sales of November and right into the Christmas sales of December… but also whetting gamers' appetites with a huge December release would be equally as significant.

can't say I'm a big fan of the Alien Covenant ship design for a console .. need a little Alien dude bursting out of the open middle area to make it complete.

Go AMD!

I'm going to pull these details out of my ***:

"Launch" will be November, but in limited quantities. December will be when stock starts coming in for the masses.

Become a Patron!
Back