PlayStation 5 Sales Exceed 30 Million, Strengthening Lead over Xbox Series X|S

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
PlayStation fans who can't find a PS5 for sale probably aren't looking hard enough, according to Jim Ryan, president of Sony Interactive Entertainment, who took to the stage at CES 2023 on Wednesday and revealed that PS5 supply has improved to such an extent that the company was able to peg December as its biggest month ever for PS5 sales, resulting in a new worldwide tally of 30 million units sold since the console's release in November 20, 2020.

See full article...

Well, I would like the big xbox, but all I see every where is the small pos xbox. Then again its not like Im putting any effort. I haven't seen a ps5 in the wild.i would consider Sony when they do the ps5 2 . consoles are better to get late anyhow.

Well, I would like the big xbox, but all I see every where is the small pos xbox. Then again its not like Im putting any effort. I haven't seen a ps5 in the wild.i would consider Sony when they do the ps5 2 . consoles are better to get late anyhow.
Who are you gonna believe:
Your lying eyes or Sony's Jim Ryan (president of Sony Interactive Entertainment)

“Everyone who wants a PS5 should have a much easier time finding one at retailers globally, starting from this point forward,”

Sony Has Declared That The Great PS5 Shortage Is Over At CES​

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulta...e-great-ps5-shortage-is-over/?sh=22c429984cd2

Earlier this week there were some PS5's available at a webshop around here, it was however a 799€ bundle but they seem to be all gone, they still have some series X though, but also only on 1 of my goto webshops.

I had one and honestly barely used it so I sold it to a friend of a friend months ago. They have been showing up as bundles quite often and in stock online, but nothing in stores that I've seen. I haven't been looking hard either.

Become a Patron!
Back