PlayStation Games Won’t Release on PC for “At Least a Year,” Says PS Studios Head

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
PC gamers will have to wait at least one year before they get the privilege of playing PlayStation's biggest titles on more powerful hardware, according to new comments from Hermen Hulst.

Go to post

Yeah, this comes as no surprise at all unless you're coming from the other direction and are surprised that it may only be a year which, in my opinion, is the more appropriate response.

Yeah, this comes as no surprise at all unless you're coming from the other direction and are surprised that it may only be a year which, in my opinion, is the more appropriate response.
That's actually accelerated from previous titles.

Ha-ha, panicking are we? No worries, I'll gladly wait 2-3 years if it means not having to play using a console banana and inferior hardware.

I was already prepared to wait at least 3 years for PC ports of Sony-exclusive titles, so this news comes as no surprise. I'll wait as long as necessary just so I don't have to play those games on console.

It's all good. Usually takes me about a year to really grind away at a game. Sometimes more depending on how engaged I get with it. I'm actually working on all the little tidbits in HZD right now and I'll probably finish them by this weekend. I still need to go back to GOW though. The thing with GOW is that all the side stuff is a little harder to find but I am looking forward to it. I've done some but I think I'm maybe 70% or so on it. Did 100% on SM and that was fun and looking forward to Miles next fall. Hopefully by then, Forbidden West and Ragnarok won't be too far off in the future for PC. Also hoping that Ghost of Tsushima comes out by then as well. See, even at a 3-year cycle, there's still a steady stream of games to come.

Become a Patron!
Back