Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Is Coming to PC, Suggests Nixxes Job Ad

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Sony is planning to bring more PlayStation games to the PC, and one of them could very well be the new Ratchet & Clank game that's currently exclusive to PS5 consoles. As spotted by reddit's Veloxz, Nixxes Software, the PlayStation-owned developer behind the celebrated PC ports for Marvel's Spider-Man and Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales, is seeking a new UX-UI engineer for AAA PC titles who has experience with Coherent, a piece of middleware that's used for creating what the company has described as stunning and high-performance game user interfaces. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart appears to be the only title from PlayStation Studios that is featured on the list of games powered by Coherent Labs.

See full article...

Gawd I really hope this comes to PC, as this is one of the few PS5 games I actually wanna play. I've been hoping all PS5 exclusives come to PC so that I won't end up needing to get a console this generation. It'll be weird cuz I've had at least one console for each generation since 2nd-gen, but PC is my preferred place for playing video games. Been really happy about all the Sony-exclusives that have popped up on PC thus far. Some came too late for me to enjoy them on PC cuz I never ever thought they would show up on PC, but I've been holding off on the rest until I see PC versions.

Become a Patron!
Back