Razer Launches DeathAdder V3 Pro Gaming Mouse

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Razer has introduced the DeathAdder V3 Pro, a new iteration of one of its most popular and iconic mice for gamers.

Go to post

Popular and Iconic... because it had a interesting design... and failed so often people kept replacing them? I had an early EARLY version of the first one... I think it was an ball mouse with an optical sensor? I don't even know any more. But I remember the jokes about the name especially after mine failed so soon into it's life.

Razer mice do not have a great track record for reliability or longevity. Plus, I think Razer's Synapse software licks goat scrotum.

It's also expensive.

Can't say I like / dislike Razer's software more than alternatives - either the software is designed to support a narrow range of peripherals, as most smaller manufacturers do, or you go full Razelogicair and have something that looks and feels bloated for just a mouse (or keyboard or whatever).

But back to price - I can see it being worth US$150 if it had excellent longevity. My only real complaint is that it has a) no wireless charging option and b) no 'dock' for charging. This isn't a complaint I have with cheaper wireless mice, but it's something that I'd like to see for 'gaming-oriented' wireless peripherals, not just for mice, but headsets too.

Death Adder going to die. Now way I'm going to spend $150 on a mouse who's forebearers are known for living short lives. It just doesn't make any sense.

Become a Patron!
Back