Razer Unveils Viper Mini Signature Edition, Its Lightest Mouse Ever

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Razer has announced the Viper Mini Signature Edition, an ultra-high-end, hyper-lightweight wireless performance gaming mouse that features a magnesium alloy exoskeleton, enabling a low weight of just 49 grams. It will be exclusively avaialble on Razer.com for $279.99 USD / 319.99€ MSRP, with first drops scheduled for 8 p.m. PST on February 11, 2023.

See full article...

Hard pass

I'd rather have the heaviest mouse.

Light mice do nothing for me. I even modify the mice I buy to add weight. I find that ~185g to be the sweet spot for me.

Hard pass

I'd rather have the heaviest mouse.

Light mice do nothing for me. I even modify the mice I buy to add weight. I find that ~185g to be the sweet spot for me.

Same. I put all the weights on my G502 and then added a couple tungsten drop shot weights as well. Feel like I have more control with it being heavy, especially on these super slick hard mouse surfaces and glides.

Same. I put all the weights on my G502 and then added a couple tungsten drop shot weights as well. Feel like I have more control with it being heavy, especially on these super slick hard mouse surfaces and glides.

Yeah, I bought the MX518 relaunch nice (several of them) and to make them usable, I have added about 3oz of pine car derby tungsten putty inside the case. Works really well

Become a Patron!
Back