Returnal Launches on PC February 15 with Ray-Traced Reflections, NVIDIA DLSS, and More

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Returnal will be released for the PC next month on February 15. Mikael Haveri, Housemarque's brand director, shared the date in a new post for the official PlayStation blog today, confirming some of the port's exclusive features, including support for NVIDIA DLSS and AMD FSR. Players can also expect additional ray tracing in the form of ray-traced shadows.

See full article...

I f*cked around with it a bit on friends' PS5s, not bad. I'm not really into rogue-likes though. Still, it will be very nice to have it on PC. I'm happy to see more and more Sony-exclusive games showing up on PC. I've enjoyed some of Housemarque's previous games, such as Super Stardust HD (PS3), Outland (X360), Resogun (PS4), and Nex Machina (PC).

I read good things about this game on consoles but after ST TNG I'm pretty burnt out on any kind of time-repeat kind of stuff. However, if someone did a really wacky, off-the-wall, Groundhog Day game I might be interested in that. ;)

Become a Patron!
Back