RTX 3000 series retail prices going up?

Stoly

FPS Regular
So it seems Asus set the trend for higher Video card prices.

Just checked the EVGA site and voila!!

1610411405392.png}

That same card was $529 dlls with a 30dlls rebate (effectivelly $499) when I first checked a few weeks ago. A couple of weeks later, same price no rebate, but now its $599

Also the RTX3070Ti XC GAMING is up from $399 to $459.

Pretty sure all cards have gone up in price.

So it seems Asus set the trend for higher Video card prices.

Just checked the EVGA site and voila!!

View attachment 752}

That same card was $529 dlls with a 30dlls rebate (effectivelly $499) when I first checked a few weeks ago. A couple of weeks later, same price no rebate, but now its $599

Also the RTX3070Ti XC GAMING is up from $399 to $459.

Pretty sure all cards have gone up in price.
Not sure that it matters - the queue is still stuck on people who submitted Day 1 orders

Even less of a reason to buy ****ty AIB partner cards. I wonder if the FE will go up in price, still $700 on bestbuy while the others all increased.

They can make it any price they want with limited stock. Flood the shelves and the lower prices will come.

Expensive non existent items don't bother me a bit

They can make it any price they want with limited stock. Flood the shelves and the lower prices will come.

Expensive non existent items don't bother me a bit
That isn't the reason the prices went up. It's because the exception for video cards from the Chinese tariffs expired on January 1. Every video card that sources components from China or are assembled there are affected.

That isn't the reason the prices went up. It's because the exception for video cards from the Chinese tariffs expired on January 1. Every video card that sources components from China or are assembled there are affected.
yep. 25% increase I think it was. Not everyone has caught up yet.

Become a Patron!
Back