Samsung Announces Odyssey OLED G9 and Odyssey Neo G9, a Dual UHD Gaming Monitor with World’s First DisplayPort 2.1 Support

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Samsung has unveiled its new lineup of Odyssey, ViewFinity, and Smart Monitor products at CES 2023, including the Odyssey Neo G9 and Odyssey OLED G9, a new OLED monitor for gamers that features quantum dot technology OLED lighting and a dual quad-HD 49” 1800R curved display with a 32:9 ratio.

See full article...

By my back-of-the-envelope math, the 57" 32:9 would be about 15.43" vertical which is about a half-inch shorter than my 32" 4k Odyssey Neo G8. It would also be much too large to fit my desk ... at which point I may give consideration to changing my workspace setup. Yes, Virginia, I do have spreadsheets that would benefit from such a wide monitor. :cool:

I encourage anyone who can go to CES 2023 to bring back follow-up information beyond the published marketing bullet points: physical size, image quality, and any other informational items left off the announcement.

I encourage anyone who can go to CES 2023 to bring back follow-up information beyond the published marketing bullet points: physical size, image quality, and any other informational items left off the announcement.
I've got my media badge in hand, and this monitor is highly relevant to my interests as well.

Become a Patron!
Back