Shadow of the Tomb Raider Gets XeSS Update and Benchmarked on AMD Radeon RX 6800XT

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Shadow of the Tomb Raider has received a new patch adding support for Intel's upscaling solution and has been benchmarked. This update was rolled out the same day as Intel announced...

Go to post

NVidia gave Intel an early Christmas present with the 4000 series rollout.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised to see an actual date of availability published, and the pricing seemed reasonable.

However, I just read a post from last night by Kyle in the HardForum news section, in which he wrote: "All the Alchemist GPUs that will be built were made almost a year ago. Intel has lost all big 3 AIB support. If you want one, get it quickly."

That didn't sound very promising. I don't know what it means for the rest of Intel's roadmap, if they still have one. I want to be optimistic, because the discrete GPU market has been awful for too many years.

All the Alchemist GPUs that will be built were made almost a year ago. Intel has lost all big 3 AIB support. If you want one, get it quickly."
Yeah, there were some stories floating around about that around a month ago. One of them came from Igor Wallosek who was speaking about it back then stating his sources had said they'd stopped production amid quality concerns and Intel directed partners to focus on OEM sales for now.

Become a Patron!
Back