Star Trek: Picard Season 2 Trailer Released

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
star-trek-picard-paramount-plus-promo-1024x576.jpg
Image: Paramount Pictures

In celebration of Captain Picard Day, Paramount Pictures today released the first trailer for the second season of its latest live-action Star Trek series, Star Trek: Picard. Streaming exclusively on Paramount+ in 2022, the second season of Star Trek: Picard will reintroduce a classic character that should be familiar to most fans: John de Lancie’s Q, a powerful being who has appeared in Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, and other Star Trek series. Paramount has also released new teaser art for the upcoming season, which can be seen below.

Image: Paramount Pictures

Star Trek: Picard features Patrick...

Continue reading...

I'm still on the fence about this series
Me too. I honestly thought I'd end up loving the 1st season and by the end, well, pure ambivalence is the most I could really say is how I felt. Oddly enough I found myself enjoying Discovery S3 and Lower Decks far more. Not saying any are fantastic and Lower Decks is the only thing we've actually enjoyed re-watching so far but may go back to the other two at one point.

I've watched a couple of these and cannot get into it. They should have left Picard alone.

I liked Seanon 1 of Picard, wish 7 Of 9 was in more of them though.

Become a Patron!
Back