Starfield Launching for PC and Xbox Series X|S on November 11, 2022

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
starfield-key-illustration-1024x576.jpg
Image: Bethesda Game Studios

Microsoft and Bethesda Game Studios have announced that their heavily anticipated sci-fi RPG, Starfield, will be released for Xbox Series X|S and PC on November 11, 2022. The date was revealed in a new teaser trailer that premiered during today’s Bethesda Games Showcase, which comprises a gorgeous sequence teasing the game’s scale and interstellar design. Joining The Elder Scrolls and Fallout franchises, Starfield is Bethesda Game Studios’ first new universe in 25 years. Starfield will also be available on day one with Microsoft’s popular game subscription service, Xbox Game Pass.

In this next generation role-playing game set amongst the stars, create any character you want and explore with unparalleled freedom. Harnessing the power of next-gen technology and built on the all-new Creation Engine 2, Starfield takes you on a journey...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
What is going on with all companies taking much larger breaks between releases? Fallout 4 is 6 years old almost.
Yeah there was the mess that was F76, but I don't count online garbage as legitimate releases.

I thought the wait for GTAV was long, yet it was only 5 years between IV and V, we are now into 8th year of GTAV, and GTAVI hasn't even been officially announced yet.

What is going on with all companies taking much larger breaks between releases? Fallout 4 is 6 years old almost.
Yeah there was the mess that was F76, but I don't count online garbage as legitimate releases.

I thought the wait for GTAV was long, yet it was only 5 years between IV and V, we are now into 8th year of GTAV, and GTAVI hasn't even been officially announced yet.
Everyone turning into Blizzard

Actually they relazied they can make money with the current release so they know they have to go WAY above and beyond with the next release to make it compelling.

Me I'm waiting on games to come bundled on NVME drives as part of the cost. ;)

Actually they relazied they can make money with the current release so they know they have to go WAY above and beyond with the next release to make it compelling.

Me I'm waiting on games to come bundled on NVME drives as part of the cost. ;)
Well, they are definitely not making money on me. They pay the same number of devs whether they are making p2w and in-game items and player retention bait for some recurring payments, or to make a proper game.

Become a Patron!
Back