Streacom Introduces SG10 Fanless Gaming Case with 600 Watts of Passive Cooling Power, Dynamic Analog Dials for Showing CPU/GPU Activity, and More a...

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Streacom has shared the preliminary specifications for the SG10, a new fanless gaming case that was previously described by the company as being "the most powerful fanless case capable of dissipating 600W without the use of any fans." According to the list of specifications that Streacom outed for Computex, the SG10 can cool up to 250 watts and 350 watts for the CPU and GPU, respectively, although an unconventional mounting process appears to be involved, with a gallery showing the hardware sitting apart from one another at a 90-degree angle. Streacom reportedly plans to launch the SG10 for $999, and while there's no release date for it yet, the company has also teased a handful of other upcoming releases, including a new SFF case and the ZS800, a PSU that allows users to switch the fan with one of their own choosing.

See full article...

Neat idea, basically big ole heatpumps. They should work well they are used in industrial cooling towers all over.

But... you're going to have locally radiated heat be an issue if you don't have some sort of air movement over your chassis.

That is a pricey cooler.

Reminds me of an old Zalman Reserator, the original was fanless and did a decent job - I still have one in my garage somewhere, and it didn't cost anywhere near $999.

Zalman, now there's a name I haven't heard in a while and that's an interesting device, as is this beast.

Become a Patron!
Back