The Acolyte: Season 2 Will Resolve “Four or Five Major Mysteries” If It’s Approved by Disney, Creator of Star Wars Show Reveals

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The Acolyte, the new Star Wars series from Lucasfilm and Disney that follows a group of Jedi Knights during the High Republic era as they attempt to unravel a mystery involving the Sith, is set to answer four, or even five, major mysteries as part of a second season in the event that the show gets renewed for Disney+, show creator Leslye Headland has revealed in a new interview.

See full article...

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts...we'd all have a merry xmas special 2.0 with Acolyte stars. Also no one cared about the High Republic stuff because it is lame. Probably dumber than the Vong alien things in the old EU stories.

Haha, they wouldn't know a good mystery if it was banging on their door screaming: Here I am!

the acolyte has to be the worst written edited, directed and even acted show I have ever seen, not just among star wars stuff. It actually makes ryan johnson's TLJ look relatively good..

It is insulting, not just the audience with how telegraphed and lame its "mysteries" are, but to the whole craft of filmmaking.

It has to be a money laundering scheme or tax writeoff. 180 million to produce 8 30 minute episodes that are this incompetent can't be explained any other way.

IDK, I have lost any hope in star wars. And the more criticism they get the more they double down. Did you know for example that the director they hired for the next movie that is supposed to come out has never even directed a feature film before? Only documentaries.....and a few animated shorts.

This is like letting the intern cut the crown jewel who never even done any diamond cutting before.

I think the only mystery will be why it was ever green lit for a second season.

Become a Patron!
Back