The Last of Us Part I Arrives on PC March 3, 2023, for $59.99

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Naughty Dog has confirmed that The Last of Us Part I will be released on PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store on March 3, 2023.

See full article...

The original version of TLoU 1 was the first Naughty Dog game I didn't care for since Crash Bandicoot 1. I've really enjoyed all their games from Crash 2 to Uncharted 3. So I'm not interested in this remake at all. However I am still extremely glad that Sony exclusives continue to show up on PC. Let's keep this sh1t going.

Now that we have Miles, OG Spidey, God of Woke in our libraries... nothing... absolutely nothing... else matters from Sony but... Ghost of Tsushima!

If I had known GoW4 and HZD were gonna come out on PC I never would have played them on PS4. I won't make the same mistake with their sequels. I don't care if I have to wait a few years.

And yes, we still need Ghost of Tsushima on PC too (but again too late for me for that one).

Hoping Part 2 follow this shortly after... was really hoping Sony would bundle them together for the eventual PC release.

I thoroughly enjoyed Last of Us on PS4 when I played it years ago, but remember thinking how much better the gunplay would be with a KB+M, so will be picking up this release.

Oh, and currently playing Ghosts of Tsushima on PS5 - incredible game. I was going to try to hold out for the PC release, but the game plays really well with a gamepad, so I've got no regrets.

Oh, and currently playing Ghosts of Tsushima on PS5 - incredible game.
Yes it is indeeeed, and luckily you get to play it on PS5 which means 60fps, which is the main reason why I wanted a PC release. I got to check it out on PS5 myself after going through the game on my PS4 Pro, good gawd that was quite the difference.

It will be a 10 year old game at that point. At full price. Think about that. I know it is a remake and not a remaster, but it still costs much less then a new game, and still less exciting than a brand new experience. I'd not pay more than 35-40 for it.

Become a Patron!
Back