The Last of Us Second Episode Was Seen by Over 5 Million Viewers and Has Set a New Viewership Record for HBO

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
The show has continued to gain fans with the second episode coming in with 5.7 million views and HBO stated that it is the "largest week 2 audience growth for an HBO Original drama series in the history of the network."

See full article...

That's a very specific metric to quote. I guess it means good word of mouth. My interest in sitting down to watch it is still minimal.

My interest in sitting down to watch it is still minimal.
Mine is too but I'm getting more curious. I might give it a shot this weekend. We finished The Rig, not overly into That 90's show, and thinking I want to let episodes of The Bad Batch pile up so I can binge a bunch together. There's not a whole lot I'm into right now so I have a small amount of time in between gaming and rebuilding my 3700X rig for watching stuff. I still need to get back to finishing Tulsa (got around halfway in and stopped) and quasi-into the new Night Court but it wouldn't take much for me to let it go if it doesn't get better.

Well, I finally got around to watching some of this. I'll give it credit for as a quality project but definitely not for me. I'm just too burnt out on this and it really reminded me of TWD by the end of the 1st episode, that's not a bad thing but I've had enough of this stuff, especially after making myself watch that latest RE series on Netflix. I got about halfway into this episode and stopped. Netflix has a show set in medieval Asia with a similar circumstance that's called Kingdom that we both enjoyed and it's extremely brutal. There's a spinoff movie that ties to it as well.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80180171

Become a Patron!
Back