Totally Reliable Delivery Service Only Launched Today, But It’s Already Free on the Epic Games Store

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
totally-reliable-delivery-service-1024x576.jpg
Image: We’re Five Games

Wouldn’t it be great if all games were free on day one?

In yet another gesture of generosity, the Epic Games Store is offering its latest PC timed exclusive, Totally Reliable Delivery Service – which just launched today – at no cost until April 8th. (Console gamers have to pay $14.99.) Developed by We’re Five Games, this is a quirky, physics-oriented title in which four players team up to make deliveries in open-world, sandbox environments.

Buckle up your back brace and fire up the delivery truck, it’s time to deliver! Join up to three of your friends and haphazardly get the job done in an interactive sandbox world. Delivery attempted, that’s a Totally Reliable Delivery Service guarantee!Features:Local and Online Multiplayer: Go it alone...

Continue reading...

Wonder if it's similar to Crazy Taxi on the Dreamcast from back in the day. I loved that game. haha

I played the game for a while and had lots of fun. It makes me laugh at people who freak out with the delivery of their packages. The simple fact that there are some troubles with it doesn’t mean that it’s over and you don’t have to order any more. I mean, there is a strong difference between getting a package late and not getting it at all. If it’s for something that can wait for a while, it fairly good. Here, with China post tracking number you can find a good place where you will be able to track your delivery and know exactly what is going on and why it can be late. It’s a must-have, believe me, especially during the pandemic!

Last edited:
Neebsgaming on youtube shows some gameplay for this. It's pretty funny.

Become a Patron!
Back