Vincent D’Onofrio Will Reportedly Return as Kingpin for Disney+ Hawkeye Series

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
daredevil-wilson-fisk-suit-rack-1024x576.jpg
Image: Netflix

Netflix’s Daredevil series is missed for many reasons, with one of the biggest being actor Vincent D’Onofrio’s memorable portrayal of ruthless NYC criminal mastermind Wilson Fisk, a.k.a. The Kingpin. While Daredevil’s cancellation back in November 2018 implied that Marvel fans would never see D’Onofrio in the role again, new rumors stemming from the MarvelStudiosSpoilers subreddit suggest that the actor will make a surprise reappearance in one of Marvel’s upcoming shows for Disney+, Hawkeye. Owing some credibility to the rumor is D’Onofrio himself, who had been observed liking tweets reporting on his alleged return in the show centered around Jeremy Renner’s Avengers character. Charlie Cox is also said to have been in negotiations to return as Daredevil in Hawkeye, but scheduling conflicts prevented that from happening. Cox will reportedly show up in...

Continue reading...

This is VERY good news. He freaking OWNED that roll better than anyone I've ever seen. But what clock rate will this run at?

How much ram is in it?

What is the CAS latency.

In other words... isn't this NERD news and not tech news? Not that I'm complaining. But maybe a nerd news section as opposed to having this kind of stuff in Tech news. Other than it being on netflix which I watch most of the time on my computer... I'm missing the Tech link.

Vinny D is awesome as Kingpin. Sad that Charlie Cox won't return as Daredevil though, but who knows maybe they sort it out.

Yes!! He completely knocked it out of the park with his portrayal. In my opinion, Di'Nofrio's Kingpin was on par with Heath Ledger's Joker. The scene with Kingpin and Matt Murdock meeting each other in prison was worth an Emmy IMO.

Last edited:
Become a Patron!
Back