What about some photography/visual art stuff?

MadMummy76

Semi-regular
I guess you can do it in the lounge. There is no point in creating a dozen sub-forums while traffic is limited in my opinion.

David_Schroth

Administrator
Staff member
I guess you can do it in the lounge. There is no point in creating a dozen sub-forums while traffic is limited in my opinion.
That's the dilemma. Most of our traffic is in the news forum. I'm not opposed to adding more but I also don't want to have 50 empty categories...

Ryanb

n00b
Why not?! Sharing is caring, and for those who love their work and want to share some beautiful photography, we have to encourage them! So don't be mad, guys! I wish I could share with you as soon as possible what beauty of Acrylic Prints I'm gonna get! I have recently discovered this from my interior designer. He suggested that in the living room will be better to hang out some family pictures made in acrylic glass technique. I told to my wife, let's have a photo shoot, to have high-quality prints! Black and white will fit perfectly with our interior!

Last edited:

Brian_B

FPS Junkie
I’m not a camera guy but there seems to be quite a bit of interest in it around here. It may not beat out the news forum but I don’t think it would be a ghost town either

Dogsofjune

Semi-regular
The No Talking thread at Hocp seems to stay busy.
I wouldn't have any issue with a photographer section or threads

Become a Patron!