X019: Final Fantasy, Yakuza Franchises Headed to Xbox Game Pass

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
During today's X019 event, Microsoft announced that it would be bringing over 50 new games to Xbox Game Pass. Subscribers who happen to be Final Fantasy fans will be particularly delighted with the upcoming slate, as it includes nearly every FF game from VII to XV. The Yakuza franchise, which comprises 0, Kiwami, and Kiwami 2, is being added as well.

I’m betting you hadn’t forgotten our promise to bring Xbox Game Studios games to Xbox Game Pass the same day as their launch – like Age of Empires: Definitive Edition, which celebrates the 20th anniversary of the most popular strategy games ever! Pretty sure I mentioned before that it’s available today, but it’s worth saying again, it’s available today.

Feeling pretty good about Game Pass. Haven't been interested in Final Fantasy for some time, but seeing as they'll be included with Game Pass? Yeah, I'll give them a try.

I'm really liking MS' strategy going forward - next step they need to make is have Xbox Live Gold free. The Xbox Game Pass stuff is a great value and I think offering the XBox Live Gold experience for free will just lead to more players adopting into the Game Pass platform.

Become a Patron!
Back