Xbox and Lucasfilm Unveil Custom Mandalorian and Baby Yoda Consoles to Celebrate Season 3 Premiere

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The first episode of The Mandalorian: Season 3 is now available to stream on Disney+, and Lucasfilm has opted to celebrate by teaming with Microsoft for two new custom Xbox Series X|S consoles that feature artwork inspired by the leads of the hit sci-fi show. One is an Xbox Series X with The Mandalorian himself, Din Djarin (Pedro Pascal), and the other is an Xbox Series S that features Grogu, appropriately painted in the shade of green popularized by his species. This Mandalorian-inspired Xbox Series X|S bundle, which also includes a custom Grogu Xbox Controller and Hoodie, can be won as part of a sweepstakes that calls for a retweet on the official Xbox Twitter account, while Microsoft Rewards is hosting its own sweepstakes event for the chance to win not only a Grogu-themed Xbox Series S console and custom Grogu Xbox Controller and Hoodie, but also a human-sized version of the pram, Baby Yoda's hovering vehicle.

See full article...

Whole it's kinda neat... I'd rather they hadn't cheaped out on the Xbox x mininfridges. Makes me think they will cheap out on these too.

As usual to get one of these you need to use some idiot form of social media so as usual I won't participate, shame as these look cool.

As usual to get one of these you need to use some idiot form of social media so as usual I won't participate, shame as these look cool.
I agree. I'm not a fan of the show and don't want one myself, but I find this method of promotion very distasteful. It looks like the only way to obtain these Mandalorian-themed Xbox consoles and accessories is through a tedious sweepstakes entry process that requires promoting the event on Twitter, and/or dealing with some "Microsoft Rewards" BS.

Become a Patron!
Back