Xbox Launches Website to Explain Benefits of Activision-Blizzard Acquisition

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Xbox has launched a new website that aims to educate people on why Microsoft’s planned acquisition of Activision-Blizzard is a good thing. The site lists a number of benefits for players, gaming creators, and the gaming industry, including more games on more devices, more choice, and greater competition. Visitors will also find links to relevant […]

Go to post

The site lists a number of benefits for players, gaming creators, and the gaming industry, including more games on Microsoft, more money to Microsoft, and greater reason to stay with Microsoft.
FTFY

I couldn't possibly care less about this marketing BS, I just want them to hurry the **** up and complete the deal so D4 can be finished and D2 Resurrection will be available on Games Pass so I can play the same game on my PC and console.

I just want games that were once exclusive to Battle.Net to appear on Steam. I would also say GOG but Microsoft never puts anything on GOG, so not holding my breath for that. There were games I was perfectly willing to buy, but as soon as I saw they could only be had on Battle.Net I had to resort to community demos instead.

Yeah but those were on there before Microsoft bought Activision-Blizzard.

Even if they appear on steam you would likely need battle.net to run them
Isn't the Battle.Net launcher being discontinued? I don't see Microsoft continuing to use that. They already have games on Steam and their own Microsoft Store. I doubt you will even be able to purchase games through Battle.Net after the acquisition is complete.

Isn't the Battle.Net launcher being discontinued? I don't see Microsoft continuing to use that. They already have games on Steam and their own Microsoft Store. I doubt you will even be able to purchase games through Battle.Net after the acquisition is complete.
I don't know, I hope they keep it, I rarely use any of the MS stuff on PC and from most of the comments about their stores and apps seems those are pretty terrible. I also don't know if the xbox pc stuff if flexible enough for the constant updates blizzard pushes to their games.

I just want games that were once exclusive to Battle.Net to appear on Steam.
"A promotional pizza box sent to influencer Canadian Guy Eh had the release date for the upcoming Steam release of Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time on it. It’s labelled out with the October 18 release date."
THANK YOU GOD!!!!!

I already played through the game using a community demo, but I would have bought this game if it had come out on Steam to begin with. This is exactly one of the games I was hoping would come to Steam as soon as I heard Microsoft was buying Activision-Blizzard.

Become a Patron!
Back