XCOM2 92% off on steam

MadMummy76

FPS Junkie
It's one of the best games from recent times, I've clocked more than 1200 hours on it, which is about 10x more than anything else from the same period.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/268500/XCOM_2/

Don't worry about the DLCs not being included, there is plenty of content in the vanilla game already, especially with mods.
I'm not saying it's not worth getting the DLCs but for a first tasting this is more than enough.

I have this, but I haven't played it yet. I've got almost 275 hours on Enemy Unknown/Within, and got so pissed off on a Long War attempt I had to play something else🤣.

Yeah, I enjoyed this game thoroughly... once I figured out a solid research/base expansion queue to follow in the early game. You can get overwhelmed pretty quick if you put your resources into the wrong places - so if you wanted to avoid frustration, I'd recommend doing a little googling on early game guides.

Xcom 2 is fantastic. But be prepared to reload save games or just don't get too attached to your rotating team of cannon fodder troops.

Always use overwatch! Always keep at least one sniper on overwatch! Make the enemy come to you. Those who charge in with guns blazing soon find themselves with lots of extra holes.

I haven't tried the Chosen DLC yet... maybe if it gets cheap enough.

The Chosen DLC makes the game surprisingly easy even on the hardest difficulty. Once you get the special alien sniper rifle, your sniper will be taking down 5+ enemies per round.

i have a surprisingly large number of hours in this game, even though I preferred the theme of the original much more.

Become a Patron!
Back