XeSS has been added to Cyberpunk 2077 Providing Intel Arc A750 Graphics Cards with Up to 71% FPS Increase at 1080p

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Intel's XeSS has been added to Cyberpunk 2077 which now allows the budget GPU to reach over 60 FPS in 1080p using the Ultra preset and RT medium. Intel has been on a roll lately with driver updates for its Arc series GPUs providing performance boosts but the $250 A750 has been taking the spotlight as it continues to show how much can be done with an entry-level card. This latest achievement comes via efforts from CD PROJEKT RED who added XeSS to its immensely popular game which is known to be extremely demanding on GPUS where the A750 saw a 71% performance uptick that brought it up to 67 FPS in 1080p.

At a time when many PC enthusiasts are upset over pricing for mid-to-lower tier graphics cards which have historically been considered the better buy for the budget-minded builder, this news provides hope that all is not lost. If Intel can continue its momentum with the A750 it could in essence course-correct the industry back into offering improved price vs. performance GPUs for under the $300 mark.

See full article...

Intel GPU finally starting to get some good press lately.
Yep, and I'm happy for them. I honestly didn't expect they'd be doing so well but it's a good thing for us consumers. Heck, if I was just starting out right now I'd seriously consider budget build using them. We all know how spending only $250 on a GPU really means a great chance of keeping the build under $1K and getting a lot out of it.

Well, this achievement (who knew all it took was a competent GPU manufacturer 😏) should kill all that NVIDIA unfair hatred that CP2077 is only optimized to perform better on NVIDIA's cards.

Nah, who am I kidding?! 😂

Well, this achievement (who knew all it took was a competent GPU manufacturer 😏) should kill all that NVIDIA unfair hatred that CP2077 is only optimized to perform better on NVIDIA's cards.

Nah, who am I kidding?! 😂
You're the first person I've heard mention this.

Become a Patron!
Back