Recent content by DrezKill

  1. DrezKill

    The FPS Review Weekender: Gears of War: E-Day Is the Rare Unreal Engine 5 Game That Actually Wants More CPU Cores, Plus 10 More Hardware Reviews

    https://www.techpowerup.com/review/gears-of-war-e-day-steam-deck-xbox-ally-x-claw-8-ex-performance-benchmark/ Steam Deck: "As soon as you start playing, you'll notice that Gears of War: E-Day is yet another high-profile AAA game that isn't playable on the Deck. This time, it's the CPU that's...
  2. DrezKill

    The FPS Review Weekender: Gears of War: E-Day Is the Rare Unreal Engine 5 Game That Actually Wants More CPU Cores, Plus 10 More Hardware Reviews

    Some more E-Day shiznit I saw around: https://www.digitalfoundry.net/news/2026/10/advanced-shader-delivery-adds-nvidia-gpu-support-later-this-month-to-banish-shader-compilation-stutter...
  3. DrezKill

    The FPS Review Weekender: Gears of War: E-Day Is the Rare Unreal Engine 5 Game That Actually Wants More CPU Cores, Plus 10 More Hardware Reviews

    Gears 4 and 5 were good examples of how to use Unreal Engine 4 (although Gears 5 was, and still is, buggy as all f*ck), and I bet E-Day will finally show us a good implementation of UE5.
  4. DrezKill

    Metro 2033 + Last Light Redux Next-Gen Updates Announced with 4K Textures, Spatial Audio, and Other Modern Features

    I grew up with gastroesophageal reflux disease. Fun times. IBS too. And my bowels never got a remaster. At this point I'd like a remake.
  5. DrezKill

    Strap Yourselves In and Prepare a Restore Image Because Windows 11 26H2 Has Arrived

    And now you could sell that RAM and buy a mansion, a helicopter, and a boat, and still have money left over. Don't let the AI companies find out how much you got. They will come in the night and steal it away.
  6. DrezKill

    Strap Yourselves In and Prepare a Restore Image Because Windows 11 26H2 Has Arrived

    I always avoid the major Windows updates for 6 months. So won't even be concerned about Win11 26H2 for friends, family, and my secondary desktop PC until at least March 2027. Until then it doesn't exist to me. I really feel you on all of that dawg. Couldn't have said it better.
  7. DrezKill

    Copilot+ PCs Dead on Arrival as Microsoft and Qualcomm Step Back on Its Branding for the Latest Round of Surface Devices

    Don't know what to get your wife for her birthday? You should AI that. Having trouble performing a tricky maneuver for bedroom spicy time? You should AI that. Your coworker is having a stroke/heart attack right in front of you?! You should AI that! There's a strange discharge coming from your...
  8. DrezKill

    Star Wars Jedi III Is Rumored to Still Be in Development but a Launch Announcement Could Be Imminent

    I still haven't played the 2nd one. I thought the first was barely okay so I wasn't in a hurry to play the 2nd one.
  9. DrezKill

    Xbox Disc-to-Digital Program Is Now Automatic for Users and Is Gaining More Support from Publishers as Ubisoft and Select SEGA Titles Appear

    I'll be very interested when this supports original Xbox and Xbox 360 games.
  10. DrezKill

    Sony Wants to Make It Easier for You to Pay by Adding Credit Card Processing to Its Controllers

    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!! Also if facial unlock was the only authentication point then that was doomed to fail. For something like payments you should have passwords+pins and/or fingerprint or whatever the f*ck. 2FA dat biznatch. Don't just leave it with something simple like facial...
  11. DrezKill

    The Witcher 3 Remastered Launches Today Bringing Updated Visuals and Game Mechanics to the Game Originally Released in 2015

    So that's in the Galaxy launcher? I saw someone on [H] posted what it looks like on the website: https://hardforum.com/threads/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-official-thread.1766275/post-1046385785
  12. DrezKill

    The Witcher 3 Remastered Launches Today Bringing Updated Visuals and Game Mechanics to the Game Originally Released in 2015

    Gooood gaaawd. That's still a scary number whenever I see it. Especially for a card using a 12VHPWR/12V-2x6 connector. Man, with an RTX 5090 it's basically required that you undervolt that shiznit.
  13. DrezKill

    The Witcher 3 Remastered Launches Today Bringing Updated Visuals and Game Mechanics to the Game Originally Released in 2015

    I wasn't gonna bother to mess around with this until the new expansion comes out next year, but after reading the full update notes, I gotta say I'm kinda curious: https://www.thewitcher.com/au/en/news/52041/see-whats-new-in-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-remastered For someone like me who went through...
  14. DrezKill

    Sony Wants to Make It Easier for You to Pay by Adding Credit Card Processing to Its Controllers

    As if their controllers aren't already expensive enough. Don't need them shoehorning more useless tech into 'em, driving up the costs.
Become a Patron!
Back
Top